This zingy, colourful, raw vegan superfood salad is packed with nutritional powerhouses and bursting with summery flavours.
3cups Red cabbage
1 Red onion
1/2cup Pistachio nuts
2cups Corriander (chopped)
1tbsp Homemade raw wholegrain mustard
- (2tbsp mustard seeds, 5tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1tsp raw honey)
2tbsp Balsamic vinegar
3tbsp Olive Oil
1 Lime (juiced)
1. To make your homemade, raw wholegrain mustard, soak mustard seeds in apple cider vinegar and leave overnight. Mix with 1tsp of raw honey.
2. Prepare your salad ingredients - Roughly chop your kale, cabbage and coriander, finely slice red onion, cut your avocado and pears in to cubes (saving a few slices of pear for garnish) and de-seed your pomegranate.
3. Using a large salad bowl, throw together all your salad ingredients.
4. Whisk together your dressing and pour over your bowl of salad. Carefully toss your salad until nicely mixed.
5. When serving, garnish with a few slices of pear and crushed pistachio nuts - And pretty flowers if you like!